MedGuard Alert is now an approved provider of emergency medical alert devices in the state of Arkansas. ARChoices, the statewide Medicaid program includes home and community-based services for adults ages 21 through 64 with a physical disability and seniors age 65 or older. These services can offer help doing everyday activities that members may no longer be able to do independently like bathing, dressing, getting around their home, preparing meals, or doing household chores. To learn more about other services offered by the ARChoices program, visit them online by clicking here.
ARChoices: Available Services
- Attendant Care – When someone helps you do the things like get out of bed, take a bath, get dressed, fix and eat meals, or use the bathroom
- Home-Delivered Meals – Nutritious meals that can be delivered fresh each day or frozen for weekends.
- Adult Day Services – A place provides supervised care and activities during the day.
- Adult Day Health Services – a place that provides skilled nursing, supervised care, and activities during the day.
- Facility-Based Respite Care – Short Stays in a facility so your caregiver can go on vacation.
- In-Home Respite Care – Someone to stay with you in your home for a short time so your caregiver can get some rest.
- Environmental Modifications – Changes to your home that will help you get around more easily and safely like grab bars or a wheelchair ramp.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) – A call button you can use to get help in an emergency.
If you live in Arkansas, and would like to learn what benefits and discounts you can receive through MedGuard Alert, call today. 1-800-716-1433